Fibaro Smoke Sensor
The Smoke Sensor is an ultralight, perfectly designed battery device that uses both photoelectric and temperature sensors for maximum protection from flaming and smoldering fires. The device is equipped with two types of alarms, a 100dbm build-in siren and an RGB visual indicator. The sensor has a built in Z-Wave range tester and can be applied in both wireless Z-Wave network and any regular wired monitoring and alarm system. The unique feature of the FIBARO Smoke Sensor is a built-in electronic recording device, for the purpose of assisting the investigation of a fire incident or accident.
- Technology: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Sensors: Smoke and Heat (temperature)
- Power: Battery
- External Power: 12-24 VDC
- Output Terminal Voltage: 40V (AC or DC) max.
- Output Terminal Current: 25mA max.
- Dimensions (diameter x height): 65 x 28mm